Open Tuesday to Sunday
10:30am to 4:30pm
Tastings By Appointment
The Pour House
4791 Dry Creek Rd, Building 11
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Current Tasting Selection:
- 2019/2020 Forefathers Wax Eye Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough NZ
- 2018 Singing Tree Chardonnay, RRV
- 2017 Singing Tree Dutton Ranch Reserve Chardonnay, RRV
- 2017 Fog’s Edge Grey Shells Chardonnay, RRV
- NV Goldschmidt Sparkling Wine, North Coast
- 2017/2018 Herald Zinfandel, AV
- 2016 Gracepoint Railyard Zinfandel, AV
- 2018/2019 Chelsea Goldschmidt Guidestone Rise Merlot, AV
- 2018 Chelsea Goldschmidt Salmon’s Leap Merlot, DCV
- 2018/2019 Katherine Goldschmidt Stonemason Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, AV
- 2016 Hilary Goldschmidt Charming Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville/NV
- 2016 Goldschmidt Vineyards Yoeman Cabernet Sauvignon, AV
Goldschmidt Vineyards is excited to have re-opened its tasting room and is eager to welcome guests back to Dry Creek Valley. Our tasting room is located at The Pour House, a small collective of award-winning wine producers. We offer wine tastings by appointment, virtual wine tastings, private outdoor tasting events, picnic grounds, bocce and stunning vineyard vistas.
- Open Tuesday to Sunday, 10:30am – 4:30pm, Closed Mondays
- Tastings By Appointment: $20.00 p/psn for four (4) wines; tasting fee refundable with a bottle purchase.
- Goldschmidt Wine Club Members receive complimentary tastings.
- Wholesale/trade tastings are hosted by-appointment.
- Our wine offerings rotate seasonally so there’s bound to be a new wine to try each time you visit. For more information on all the wines we produce, visit goldschmidtvineyards.com/wines.
“Since our first release of Forefathers back in 1988, we’ve never had the opportunity to present our wines to the public. We finally decided to showcase not only the wines you have come to know us for, but also the very small parcel lots in the 100-200 case range. With the purchase of more land, we now have the ability to offer bottlings which are super hard to make from these very specific micro terroirs. We would love to welcome you at The Pour House in Dry Creek to sample them.”